Thursday, June 5, 2008

Stock Market Seminar

I got this post from Entrepreneur.com.ph's Forum. I'll just think of one person whom I can practically drag into this, and I'm off. These stuff are currently my "I-dig"s. Given the day and time of the seminar, I could actually just think of one person who can benefit from this. Head on, fellow Seoul conqueror! ;-p

JCI-MANILA & PSE
"Demystifying the Stock Market"
June 19, 2008 (6:00 - 10:00 PM)
PSE Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Greetings!

The Philippine Stock Exchange, Inc. and JCI - Manila cordially invite you to an educational seminar entitled "Demystifying the Stock Market"! This project aims to edify the young booming professionals of the basics and dynamics of Stock Trading.

This seminar will be held on June 19, from 6:00 to 10:00pm, at the Trading Floor of the PSE Centre, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.

Some of the more significant topics in the seminar include:

1. Overview of the PSE and the Philippine Equities Market
2. Basics of Stock Trading
3. Opening a Trading Account
4. Trading Stocks Online
5. Investing in IPOs

We have lined up specialists who will share their expertise on stock market topics that prospective investors will surely find interesting, enlightening and of course later on, very rewarding!

Registration fee is just at PHP500/pax! But, you can take advantage of our Early Bird Promo Rate of just PHP400 only until June 12!

Moreover, all proceeds of this event shall be donated to a Livelihood Program Project for the Senior Citizens League of District VI - Manila!

For ticket reservations or inquiries, please call or text JEREMY CLEMENTE at 0922-4402296 / 09164099577 or JOAQUIN ESQUIVIAS at 0920-9381663 / 0922-8991395 / 02-9130054.

Thank you and we hope to see you in this very timely and definitely worthwhile event!

2 comments:

Aileen

sayang i'm not in manila now. :(

why do you know so much about things like these, btw? are you in the finance industry?

Anonymous

well, i honestly don't know that much. i am just very much interested with these kind of stuff.
i'm hoping to get my stint in the finance industry though. *crosses her fingers*

  © Blogger template by ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP