Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Lovin'!

With how engrossed I easily become to such adorable kids whom I see outside, there is no limit to the things that I could do to show that special fondness to them. Like rounding this child’s eye with a surprise flashed shot from my digital camera.

Meet Amar, born to an Iraqi father and a Filipina mother. I sat beside him in a jeepney in Pampanga. Fair complexioned, high cheek-boned, with long, upward lashes. Quite tall for his age of just a year. So cute! And he was sporting a blue shirt with Bart Simpson in it, who is by the way my favorite cartoon character. It would not be so hard to tell where he got those beautiful features, especially if you’ve seen the mother who carried this child on her lap. Let’s just say, I initially thought she was Amar’s personal yaya. I may be mean, but it was what I really thought.

I caught on this kid when I spent the weekend with my friend in the city of San Fernando, where she hails by the way. Since this friend has moved to her hometown from Manila where we first met and previously worked together, I went ahead in making time for some bonding sessions with her.

It's freakin' surprising to learn how both of us secretly dream (and in my friend's case-- work on, since she already has somebody to whom he could possibly do it) of having a baby at this stage of our lives. If there is anything good that this quarter life crisis is doing to us, it is the sincerest longing for an angel to take care and nurture. Tee hee.

But of course, the longing will always be backed up by our responsible thinking, so there's no way it is going to show its proof too soon =p.

2 comments:

Anonymous

and he has deep-set eyes, typical of middle easterners. i bet gwapo to paglaki.

Anonymous

Hehe, sinabi mo. Sayang at nauna tayo sa kanya nang sobra. Baka pwede na lang makahabol yung magiging baby natin na girl sa kanya, haha, kiddin'. ;-p

  © Blogger template by ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP