Short Hair and Friends
My new short hair sure perked itself up with accolades from people who thought it fits my face well.
“Bago ang buhok natin ah”- Boy “Onga! Bagay, bagay.”- Girl
From a cute couple whom I met the first time at an island trip, and whom I surprisingly shared the public taxi (aka, the mighty FX) with. Turned out, the guy lives in the same town as I do. Small world. Yet, we didn’t even have the slightest interest in knowing that in our first encounter.
“Uy nagpagupit ka! Bagay sa’yo.”
From my notes-freak college friend whom I had dinner with.
Teehee… thanks.
At least it’s helping a lot in getting my life back. You know what they say about women going to the salon to fight over depression? Nyahaha.

“Bago ang buhok natin ah”- Boy “Onga! Bagay, bagay.”- Girl
From a cute couple whom I met the first time at an island trip, and whom I surprisingly shared the public taxi (aka, the mighty FX) with. Turned out, the guy lives in the same town as I do. Small world. Yet, we didn’t even have the slightest interest in knowing that in our first encounter.
“Uy nagpagupit ka! Bagay sa’yo.”
From my notes-freak college friend whom I had dinner with.
Teehee… thanks.
At least it’s helping a lot in getting my life back. You know what they say about women going to the salon to fight over depression? Nyahaha.
Talk about the dinner that prompted me to chance upon that couple on my way to the relatively new mall in our area, it officially started my mini-despidida’s with trusted friends whom I have preferred to share the good news about leaving the country with. The people whom I have shared the up's and down’s of my so called “saga” are sure the same people whom I will give my sincerest thanks to.
We ate at the same restaurant that we’ve been to, two months ago when we last enjoyed ourselves out, and brought out the love for everything pasta and Italian in all of us. You can sure count on my being "The Great Pasta Lover". Then came those talks about WORK and CAREER and LIFE (Okay fine, there were snippets of the LOVE thingee as well). All those stuff that no matter how we try to make even an ounce lighter, will still end up as something worth-reflecting upon. And all that we were able to just finally say is, “We really are getting older.” Geez.
0 comments:
Post a Comment