Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not Again

It's crazy how I sometimes surprise myself with my own outbursts of emotions.
I don't know if it's plainly brought about by my being naturally passionate about things, or I am just not much into regularly opening up, so I can call myself "The Great Suppressed". I've always thought that I can carry myself through confusing situations alone, but there comes that point when I already call for my own panel, and just cry in front of them. I don't want that same feeling again. Plainly because the outburst went out not for whom it should really be thrown at-- the one who caused the swollen feelings in the first place. It reversibly was shot at people who genuinely care for me-- people who have long warned about letting myself be drowned by feelings they knew too well that would not be reciprocated well. Thank heavens for my own personal stake on these shitty feelings, I was given the slap of a lifetime. I just have to remind myself that there seems to be a bright future that I have to work on, and that I can never drag someone into being with me in the journey, if that person doesn't really want to.


END OF POST. NO MORE

0 comments:

  © Blogger template by ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP