The Primer
I have no idea how to go about this another debut of a blog from me, without trying so hard and sounding so I don’t like. Haha. Well I have been blogging since 2003, and have always wished to maintain what I have perseveringly started. Thing is, there exist other earthly things that I have to realistically deal with, and I simply cannot keep up with this other side of the world. That’s why I have high regard to those who can do both— face the real life and their cyber life. The smartest of them have even been featured on TV and the newspapers, I tell you. This is formally my third blog to date, and though I have considered to use my Blogdrive account to continue things with, I just thought that the black silhouette and the projected theme will be too heavy. So much about being too reflective. Not that I intend to babble nonsense-ry with this new blog, I would like to say that it’s more of an anticipation of a major transition in my life that I want to put a clean slate on. Everybody will understand soon. I am not doing this to have my fair share of the media or print spotlight (though of course I'd love to have a sincere audience), nor create a rant-and-grumble site much like those perverts around, out to haggle audience of the same kind. If you knew me better, you would know that I have always regarded this as a genuine interest and a personal therapy. Written words will always be more outspoken than my baritone voice, and with it, I continue with what I have always enjoyed doing.
END OF POST. NO MORE
2 comments:
why it is that you always seem to be saying what's on my mind? :-)
i left my blogdrive for the same reason. i felt it was too reflective,too brooding, and too emo. i quit blogging for awhile because i thought the blog didn't reflect me anymore. it took me awhile to put up a new, lighter, and mundane blog. but then, now that i have the new blog, i decided to keep the old blog so i could have a place to keep my occasional reflections.
Coz even thoughts run few of the diversed, but seemingly connected minds in the universe =p
I missed blogging for sure, and I will be needing this more importantly to keep in touch with people as I embark on some big change in my life.
Thus this new home with Blogger. I need a new atmosphere for this major transition.
Post a Comment